Jumaat, 17 Jun 2011

TAKEN again :]

I Love You Sweetheart

You makes me fall so fast . It feel so good to call you my love . I know I have said I love you million's of time but I never get tired to saying it . You very special to me , you makes me laugh and the best thing you loves me !  The more I learn , I love you and I love you no matter what . I love just the way you are . I love you more than you know . . Swear dear I'm so happy .



HEY AWAK!
14 JUN 2011
2.27AM
TAKEN SUDA DGN DEA NIE :]


ONLY YOU IN MY HEART  NAWFARL 

I'll do anything , I'll give you my world
I'll wait you forever , I'll always be you girl
I'll show to you how much I love you 


NUR FARAH AUFA BINTI ZULKIFLI
921214-10-5***
I SAYANGS U DEAR 


SAYANGS
U BUAD I GILER
TIAP SAAT I PK U
TA PENA TERLINTAS SIKIT PUN NA TINGGAL U
HOPE KITE KEKAL LAME OKE :']


maap atas kekasaran saie lakukan tady
awak kene marah
awak kene maki
atas kesalahan yg bukan awak buad
maap yea :'[


I Just Need Three Words ( I Love You )

I love you so much and miss you so much . Please remember our love only for one second . I really hopes you never leave me because I never stops loving you in my life . Dear I'm sorry for hurting you today . I'm sorry for being away from you when you need me . I just don't know why . I always love you . My love for you even we always fight dear .  
iloveyoumoreandmoreSAYANG's