Jumaat, 24 Jun 2011

im sory sayangs~

I have no idea how much I wish you're here sitting besides me. And share stories like we always do. Yes, I admit that it was a little bit weird and awkward when I am thinking about the distance between us. By thousand miles away,we still having each other. So, here, I want to send some love to express my longing to you NAWARL :']
sayangs did u know what is love? L to the O to the V to the E, love sayangs did u gave all of your heart to me? Do u willing to sacrifice anything just to see your beloved ones being happy and smile always? Do u ever feel sad whenever they feel sad too? Do u? Oh yes, everyone seems to talks about their loves ones. By that, they feel like flying up to the sky. Just imagines how happy the person are when their in love. However, in love thingy, everything doesn't means always seems right and just full with happiness. Even love also have their BAD SIDE. 

The painful part of love is .......

When you missing them so much,
       They never noticed..

When you're very caring towards them,
       They push you aside..

When you wanna being pampered,
       They ignored you...

When you're felt jealous,
       They mad at you..

When you asking about their problem,
       They won't tell you..

When you loves them so much,
        THEY HURTS YOU..

There's other things also that have not being mentioned. Everybody get through of this kind of problems. So, everythings in this world is not perfect. Its have both side, good and dark side. ='(

NAWFARL sayangs,

I do not know what happened to me. What happened to my attitude? i am truly sorry my dear.I am a bad girl right? I wish I can deserves you better. Please forgive me? ='( I am afraid I'll not changed forever. I wish I could changes. I felt down. I felt useless. I felt I am nobody. I love you more than you tought. Love you. Do forgive me.

Your Love NIKIE, 

Someone that count on you ='(