Khamis, 23 Jun 2011

Nothing i could say~

Hello everybody. How I'm gonna start this? Err okay, actually now I really need some motivation and supports for bringing back 'myself'. I think I have totally changed. Urm it is not just for physically, yeah I know I look fat and ugly right now -,-, but it is more to my attitude, my feelings, and how I control them.. yeah, its changing..ALOT. The worst part is I feel embarrased with myself. I have a very very very low self esteem right now. Err its not due to the hormones, or estrogen or whatsoever, it's because of my mental, how I think of myself. And for sure, I have lost my self confidence. totally. How I get rid of this thing? Only God knows how struggling I am to avoid this feels. One thing for sure, I will try my best to figure out whats wrong and overcomes my weakness. Insya Allah.


sayangs. . .
  I wishes you to have all the good things in life. May Allah bless all days of yours and our relationship. I pray for our long lasting relationship and friendship forever and after.  

oh goshhhh, I feel like wanna cry alot. I want to release all these feelings. The happiness and whatsoever miserable feelings is mixed up. So what should we called this feels actually? Ah just let it be. And I just can pray for the best. Amin.

From now on, I just have to follow the flow. No cries and no lies. I am not that weak actually, hey girl please find your soul. Be brave to face all your obstacles alone. From now on, I should be independent. I should stand by my own.


I wish you were here. 

I need you. ALWAYS.

Till then, I just can say I will pretend that you always here besides me. You always be at my side right? Because you're always here ; in my HEART.


If you're here, I swear I won't let you to go. I won't let you to leave me here. Alone without you. 

I am sorry. Sometimes I can't stand my feelings for a long time. I just wish that you will be here very very soon. I love you so much, nawfarl. :')

Sometimes I wondering ; do you missed me like I do?