Sabtu, 25 Jun 2011

sayangs u my eberytinx =')

NawFarl DarIen

(kesian awak pening ngan pangai saie)
I love you so much my sweetheart . I know thats not enough to describe the feelings of my heart but that beats only for you . I'm always think about the moments that I have spent with you . My heart feel so enjoy and happiness . I love you so much handsome *kompem prasan kan. . .hahaha . You are the best thing I ever happened to me and I ever had . Our relationship 2week actually right ?sory sayangs i fail to meet u for 7 time. but i want u to knoe everyday i fall in love with you . everything about you is so beautiful to me . Wahh I love so much . In my life I really just want to see you happy I am willing you never let go okay . Just stay with me till forever . I love you ! I love you !i love the sound of your voice . I can't stop thinking about you when we are apart . I need you by my side . You complete me , you mean the world to me . You are the best thing that I ever happened to me . You are the one I have always . I never thought thatt I would ever meet someone special like you . I love each and every moment I share with you .

*for you dear
i'd like to tell you
how much I love you,
and I hope you know that I do...
I wish that the words I speak
so gently to you could be
heard by your heart
with the same meanings
and the same soft feelings of love
that they carry from deep within me.


For more than you know ...
I love so many things about you.
More than just the way you hold me
and the warmth you give;
I enjoy sharing life with you.
I enjoy the way we balance each other out,
how we share the good times
and support each other through the tears.
I enjoy the knowledge that we'll make it
through whatever life brings
with courage and with love
through the years.

More than you know ...
and more than I can ever say,
I feel a wonderful thankfulness
in my heart ... just for you.
And I want you to remember, though
my thoughts don't always convey
and my feelings don't always show,
I love you, and I always will ..
more than you know.
i promise only u in my heart sayangs