Sabtu, 25 Jun 2011

SUMPAH i LOVE u ='[


meykom sayangs. There is nothing much to say here. Because my love to you is indescribable by words. For having you in my life is the most beautiful thing that happens in my life. And you are the best part of me. Thank you so much because you're always be with me in ups and downs. Sometimes we fight too much but we always be able to fix it back right dear? By knowing you always love me all the time is the greatest feel that ever happens. I know its totally hard to stand it when it comes to my immaturity, insecurity, my over pampered attitude, my over jealousy, and sometimes I hardly to be understand. Its so blissful when you always be patient to handle me at my worst. You deserves everything about me because you are the greatest penx I ever had. For being far from you sometimes bring the insecure feelings because you have your own speciality in yourself. For these 12 days of being together, I thank you for being with me all the time. I couldn't ask more. I am sorry because sometimes I being too over about something, but actually I do it because I do love you so much. My loyalty is beyond imagination. Oh I almost forgot, I am sorry for not being with you on this special day of yours. But I always be in your heart right? 

i love you nawfarl
i mishyew nawfarl
muahcxsssss~